DSDS powered by Trilix as a leader in the distribution of digital goods in retail channels continues to expand the services of digital goods distribution and fiscalization through online channels. We are proud to have integrated and delivered digital goods to five banks in Croatia for their m-Banking and e-Banking sales channels.
We have provided banks with two integration models to choose from. Through the Shop-In-Shop model, banks are provided with easy and fast access to various digital goods without redesign and changes within their systems. The advantage of the Trilix solution is access to a range of different digital goods through just one integration interface. This further simplifies implementation and monitoring, reduces operating costs, and significantly increases security because there is only one integration. The comfort of use for end-users is still the greatest value.
The main features of Trilix DSDS, digital goods supply solutions in banking sales channels are:
- One interface for retrieving all digital goods, for all sales channels they use (developed on REST technology).
- All changes to digital assets come through an integration interface thus nullifying the cost of maintenance
- No stock of vouchers/services in stock
- No voucher orders
- Overview of sales through all channels in real-time
- Direct top-up of user accounts enabled (improved user purchase experience)
- Significantly increased number of additional services for the bank’s clients in sales channels
- Trilix support is an integral part of the service